- Type: I Love You
- Label Colour: White with red text
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 15 mm
- Quantity: 5 - 5000
- Labels are designed to be sewn in flat
- Woven Pre-designed Labels are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, which means they are free from harmful substances and safe to be used on items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age.
- Made with 100% recycled yarn.
Product: In-Stock Woven Labels
Dimensions: 60 mm x 15mm 1 ½” x 9/16” (width x height)
Our in-stock standard woven labels are made of 100% damask woven polyester which means they are colorfast and machine washable in all temperatures. The label edges will not fray due to our hand cutting method using heat. Our woven labels are durable but soft against the skin and retain their shape even after many washings.
Our woven labels are made with 100% recycled yarn so you can order with peace of mind.
The materials used to make our woven labels are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified. The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials. The materials used by Wunderlabel to make our woven labels have been proven to be free of any substances which might be harmful to people's health.
Can be safely washed in all temperatures and tumble dried.
Our pre-designed standard woven labels take all the guesswork out of choosing a design for your creations. We’ve taken the most popular text, font and symbol selections and created a line of in-stock labels which look great and ships immediately.
Our in-stock woven labels are made with professional weaving machines using the finest materials. However, if you are not satisfied with your final product, we are happy to make it right. We will work with you to create a new product or give you a 100% refund of the purchase price. Terms and conditions apply.
- Material: 100% Polyester, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Size: 60 mm x 15mm, 1 ½” x 9/16”
- Washable: All Temperatures
- Edges: Soft
- Cutting: Hot Cut
- Fraying: No Fraying
- Weave Technique: Flying Jacquard
- Shipping Estimate: 1-2 weeks