日本 ( Japanese )
CHOOSE YOUR CURRENCY
You might think that personalised labels are just meant for fashion designers and textile producers. But that is far from the truth: custom labels can be designed and purchased by anyone and for any purpose. They are a great way to display not only your logo or artwork but even just a name or a message. Finish your handmade project with a one of a kind fabric label and matching hang tag for a professional look that will impress loved ones and potential customers alike!
You have come to the right place for personalised labels: UK customers will find a multitude of choices in our online shop! Here is a quick overview of what we offer:
Beautiful Damask woven labels made from 100% recycled polyester yarn, certified to be free of harmful substances (OEKO-TEX® Standard 100), available in a range of colours and sizes.
Sharp print on a label material of your choice (satin polyester, Tyvek, cotton or PU) with 100% recycled options available.
Printed or woven with your logo or artwork for a 100% personalised label in vivid colours and rich in detail.
The choice for professionals with customisable size and durable print, available in satin polyester or cotton, with your logo or artwork
Choose up to 5 laundry symbols from our selection and add a text, available as printed or woven
Colourful real and faux leather or WunderPap, professionally laser engraved with your text and a symbol
In addition to personalised fabric labels we also offer personalised sticker labels and custom hang tags! Continue reading to find out how to create your very own labels.
We have created an easy to use online configurator so that you can create your personalised labels from the comfort of your own home.
Just follow the steps in the design tool.You will be able to see your label in the preview as you go through the process and add, remove or change different components, ensuring that the product is exactly what you want.
The steps vary depending on the label that you select. But the following are the basics of how to configure customised labels:
- SIZE: The first step is to decide which label size you need. Some labels come in a selection of standard sizes, others can be customised.
- MATERIAL: We are constantly expanding our range to fulfill our every customers’ needs. This includes offering a choice of label materials to suit every look and purpose. If there are multiple options available they will be displayed in the sidebar of the configurator. For example, the Printed Labels with Text & Symbol come in satin, 100% recycled satin and 100% recycled Tyvek.
- COLOURS: This is where you decide what background colour your label should have. When entering a text online you will also be able to choose a text colour, or when uploading a design for woven logo labels up to 6 different hues.
- TEXT & SYMBOL or LOGO: You may enter a text in the fields provided in a colour and font of your choice, and choose a symbol from the selection we provide. Or you can simply upload a file with your logo or artwork instead.
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: There are many additional design options to choose from. Some labels can be ordered pre-folded, as iron-on or with laser cut holes in the corners for sewing. All the available options will be listed in the online configurator of your preferred product.
- QUANTITY & SHIPPING: The very last step is to choose your desired quantity and shipping. Wunderlabel offers low minimum quantities: ideal for crafters, small businesses or limited special promotions. If you are in a hurry, you can place a rush order and your items will be produced quicker and sent directly from our production facility via UPS Express.
Wunderlabel aims to provide more than just high quality personalised clothes labels and other branding materials. Sustainability, affordability and reliability are at the heart of everything we do.
Our journey began in 2004 and we have been going strong ever since, investing in professional machines, streamlining our production processes, adding to our dedicated staff and sourcing environmentally friendly materials.
All our personalised woven labels (except for the sparkling threads) are made from Newlife™ yarn which is produced solely using post consumer PET bottles. The rest of our range features recycled options wherever possible and we continue to look for better and more sustainable alternatives.
We want to help you achieve your vision, whether you are an avid knitter or a professional designer. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service team for advice and more information!
Personalised labels have countless applications. Use them to add a personal touch to a craft project or handmade presents, or as a marketing tool to promote your brand. They can be attached to clothing, accessories, toys and soft furnishings. You are sure to find a label to fit your needs in the Wunderlabel shop: customised fabric labels in a variety of materials, personalised sticky labels and even paper hang tags with your logo or artwork. Our low minimum order requirements and low prices mean that you can buy labels for small projects and one off special occasions or promotions.
Personalised labels can be designed online within minutes. The Wunderlabel configurator is a simple to use tool that will help you create the label of your dreams with just a few clicks. All you need to do is select your desired options (like size, material and colour) and enter a text or upload your artwork. Then just leave the rest up to us!
Wunderlabel offers low minimum order quantities to make personalised labels available to everyone. Our standard labels can be purchased from just 25 pieces while the more elaborate woven logo labels start from 100 pieces. And the leather labels are even available from just 5 pieces! But remember: the more you buy the less you pay per unit so take a moment to consider whether placing a bigger order makes sense for you.
Personalised labels can be made of different materials from cotton and polyester, to leather and paper. Depending on the material, your design can be woven, printed or engraved with a laser. It is important to consider how intricate your design is and what the labels will be used for to choose the right product for you. Check out the Wunderlabel range and find the perfect personalised label for your project or business!