An easy way to tell say: 80% cotton, 20% polyester, brand name, made in UK and 5 laundry symbols
These labels have Oeko-Tex 100 standard certification, tested against harmful substances.
The ideal way to design a satin label to indicate information required by european law: brand name, the textile composition of the fabrics in your products, up to 5 international care symbols, country of origin (very important in import/export!), if you want also product size. Three text boxes dedicated give you a lot of design flexibility and more space for text.
The text is applied with Thermal transfer printing on a white satin band of 3cm cut each 7cm. Once folded by hand the soft label can easily sewn on fabrics.
Printed Care Labels:
- Cut in individual pieces, the edges are welded, but won't be stiff
- Can be safely washed in warm temperatures
- Are extremely durable and soft - colours will not run in the wash
- Material: Polyester, shiny
- Type of Weave: Single sided satin. These Printed Satin Labels are extremely soft. Used even in underwear and baby clothing
A practical solution to everyday problem of labelling clothing and fabrics accessories for business
Try a simulation, enter text and up to 5 care symbols, from min 50 labels, these is the top of printing technique and satin white shiny fabrics material. Seam allowance is already accounted for in the design, try it, they are to be folded in two by hand, horizontally.