"We are proud to be OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified!"
At Wunderlabel, our goal is to supply you with the highest quality branding products on the market. Making sure those products are safe for your health and the environment is something we take very seriously, which is why we are proud to be OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent and independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished and finished textile products within all processing levels.
The certification process started in 1992 and each applicant must pass strict guidelines in order to obtain certain levels of certification. These guidelines include:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification has 4 Product Classes, the highest attainable class being Product Class 1. Wunderlabel has obtained the Product class 1 certification which mean our products can be used on articles for babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age. This includes items like undergarments, clothing, bedding and terry cloth items.
All of our woven products, labels and wristbands, aside from items which are ordered with sparkling text, are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified. We love what we do and keeping our customers happy is always our end game. Order from us with a peace of mind!