"These simple felt cord organisers are the perfect thing to get some organising satisfaction with almost no effort at all."
It’s no secret that the fresh start of a new year brings on the need to purge and organise. These simple felt cord organisers are the perfect thing to get some organising satisfaction with almost no effort at all. Instant gratification!
You will need:
- Craft felt in colours of your choice
- Snap fastener kit suitable for felt - we used the 10mm size.
- Rotary cutter and mat - although scissors can also be used.
- Measure out your squares on the sheet of craft felt and cut them out using the rotary cutter. Ours measure 3.5” (9cm) long and 2” (5cm) wide.
Cut each of the four corners off of each piece of felt. We found it helpful to use the grid on the mat to get uniform cuts.
Using the instructions on the snap fastener kit, apply the snaps about 5mm from the edge on the short side of each fabric piece. Grab your cords and you’re ready to go! Now, let’s get organising!
Do You want to save this idea for later?
Simply bookmark the link to this blog post or add it to your "Favourites" so that you can quickly find it in your browser later.
Here is how to save the tutorial:
- On your computer: Click on the asterisk or the three dots in the top right hand corner or on the book icon in the top left hand corner (depending on the browser you use).
- On your Android smartphone: Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner and then on the asterisk.
- On your iPhone: Click the book icon at the bottom and add the link to your bookmarks or book list.